PAKISTAN ENGINERERING COUNCIL ENGINEERING PRACTICE EXAMINATION (EPE) INSTRUCTIONS/GUIDELINES
TO THE CANDIDATE:
The following instructions/guidelines are mandatory for each candidate appearing
Engineering Practice Examination (EPE).
No candidate is allowed to sit in the exam without the roll no
slip, original CNIC, original PEC registration card.
- The exam will start at 0930 hours and the candidate should report at
the center atleast thirty minutes before start of exam.
- No candidate
will be allowed to the examination hall once the exam is started.
- Programmable calculator, laptop, mobile phone, iPod, CD player, and any
storage device/ electronic
gadget are not allowed in examination hall. Only simple
calculator is allowed.
- The exam will comprise of three parts, and held on the same day viz Part-I (2-hours), Part-II (2 hours) and Part-III (3 hours), with 30 minutes break.
- Passing marks for each part is 60%, and passing all three parts is mandatory
to qualify EPE.
- Exam will be based on Multiple Choice
- The Part-II and Part-III of exam will be open book; only books, bound copies will be allowed. No loose paper/notes /handouts will
- The final result
will be communicated through post, email, and PEC website.
- No candidate shall indulge to influence the examination process as well as the examination staff, and responsible(s) will be disqualified.
- No candidate is allowed to indulge in any Law and Order situation to affect
the exam process.