Following Engineering graduates registered with PEC as Professional Engineer can apply for the title of IntPE (Pak):
- Who has obtained title of Professional Engineer after passing Engineering Practice Exam (EPE)
- Who was registered as Professional Engineer prior to April 2005
- Who is registered as Professional Engineer after April 2005 but graduated prior to April 2005 and has passed Engineering Practice Exam-II (EPE-II)
- Who is registered as Professional Engineer with PEC on basis of possessing the title of “Professional Engineer/Chartered Engineer” under Washington Accord signatories
- Seven years of engineering professional experience after obtaining the title of Professional Engineer. Out of seven years, evidence of two years of engineering professional experience worked independently in a lead role duly verified by two professional Engineers.