Following Engineering graduates registered with PEC as Professional Engineer can apply for the title of IntPE (Pak):
- Who has obtained title of Professional Engineer after passing Engineering Practice Exam (EPE)
- Who was registered as Professional Engineer prior to April 2005
- Who is registered as Professional Engineer after March 2005 but graduated prior to April 2005 and has passed Engineering Practice Exam-II (EPE-II)
- Who is registered as Professional Engineer with PEC on basis of possessing the title of “Professional Engineer/Chartered Engineer” under Washington Accord signatories
- Five years of engineering professional experience after obtaining the title of Professional Engineer. Out of five years, evidence of two years of engineering professional experience worked independently in a lead role duly verified by two professional Engineers.
- Minimum Five (05) years of Engineering experience after obtaining the title of Professional Engineer.
- At least Two (02) years in responsible charge of significant engineering work.
- Earned Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points.